GIRONA TRAINING CAMP
tRAIN LIKE A PRO
Its the time to lay the foundation that will allow you to build a successful summer season, be it racing, key Gran Fondo events or just bagging Strava KOMs in your local area. As a professional rider for 10 plus years Christian Meier has been through plenty of pre season training camps and his experiences form the base of this camp .
We will start this 5 day camp with an FTP test to gauge a starting point and allowing us to keep your work limited to your specific zones. From there we will work on base miles mixed with come different efforts that you can take home and continue to use to help progress throughout the winter period. As the training camp series continues throughout the winter, we will also start to incorporate more specific training sessions as the competition season draws closer! Rides will predominately be focused around base miles and structured endurance efforts that will be individualised. Come and train like a pro.
- Welcome reception to explain goals and focus of the training camp
- 4 nights accommodation.
- Daily breakfast at La Fabrica
- Daily afternoon Coffee at Espresso Mafia
- Full cycling kit from The Service Course
- Daily bike up keep by our professional mechanic.
- 1 one hour massage
- FTP test to determine base fitness
- Daily guided rides including structured workouts
- Training and nutrition tips throughout the camp
*Price is based on double or triple occupancy depending on the size of the apartment. Self-catering are available upon request.
For full terms and conditions, click here.